The term ‘Lomond Estate Agents Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26 Parkhouse Street, Ayr, KA7 2HH. Our company registration number is SC294574. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
“Let Lomond Cover Your Moving Costs” – Christmas & Winter Campaign 2023
(Begins 20/11/2023 – until further notice).
- Covered Fees: Lomond Property will cover the upfront costs associated with marketing your property, including the expenses for providing a Home Report, photography, and internet coverage. These fees will be outlined explicitly within the Agency Agreement upon selecting us as your agent.
- Deferment Option: Upon instructing us as your agent, you will have the option to defer payment of these fees until the completion of the transaction. This deferment service is provided free of charge.
- Payment and Deferment: An invoice will be generated upon instruction; however, payment of the covered fees will be deferred until the successful completion of the property transaction.
- Withdrawal from Market/Termination: Should the property be withdrawn from the market, or if the Agency Agreement is terminated by either Lomond Property or the client, the deferred fees become payable.
- Fee Details: The specific fees covered under this promotion will be explicitly detailed within the Agency Agreement and will pertain solely to the agreed-upon marketing costs, Home Report expenses, and associated fees as outlined.
- Limited Offer: This promotion is valid for a limited number of properties and may be subject to availability. Lomond Property reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Agreement Acceptance: By instructing Lomond Property as your agent, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in the Agency Agreement, including the deferment option and payment conditions.
- Consultation: Clients are encouraged to contact their local branch for clarification or further information regarding these terms before entering into the Agency Agreement.
- Right to remove: Lomond property reserve the right to remove this campaign at any time, without advanced notice or warning.